Sunday, June 14, 2009

gulf shores! ")

hey. :) i know i havent done a blog in forever but i am gonna try to do blog daily since its summer && i probably will have more time at home.


okay so i just got back from Gulf Shores, AL! i went with my friend peyton && we had so much fun! i got a really good tan, first of all. (well first it was a sunburn, but now its a tan!) the condo was pretty cool. the only downside really is that the bunkbeds that me && peyton slept in were kinda short. and i'm not a short person so it wasn't the greatest. but i will admit that after a long day at the beach, i slept like a baby! we were on the bottom floor which i liked cuz the elevator kindas scared me!

the beach was awesome! there werent any jelly fish! (unlike last year!) me && peyton made stuff in the sand like a fish, a starfish, our names, && a couple of other things. they were really cute! anyways, i am startin to ramble like my mom so i will stop typin now. plus, my fingers kinda hurt! i took a couple of pics so i will put them on when i upload them! BYE! ")

1 comment:

kahlanne said...

So you ramble like mom...Glad you take something after me!

SONGS: